ASCP Safety and Sanitation Measures
In an effort to protect our attendees from COVID-19 and other communicable diseases, ASCP will*:
- Require all ASCP staff present to wear masks in public areas.
- Work with the hotel to make sure they are following CDC guidelines to create a safe environment.
- Post safety and sanitation measures and procedures on our meeting website.
- Require all ASCP staff present to have temperatures taken every morning before attendees arrive, any staff with an irregular temperature will be immediately removed.
- Ask all attendees to wear masks while in attendance. (ASCP will provide a mask for those who do not have one.)
- Sanitize all equipment used by presenter’s A/V equipment between sessions.
- Have hand sanitation stations in every meeting room and public spaces.
- Work with the hotel to make sure all meeting surfaces are sanitized between sessions.
- Ensure that meeting seating is appropriately distanced.
- Work with hotel to ensure that all food and beverage options are served and presented according to CDC guidelines.
- Provide appropriate signage to remind and encourage the following of guidelines in the meeting space and rooms.
* ASCP may change or alter measures to fit with CDC guidelines of the time.